Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Visit to Tirumala

It was a nice Friday when we started our journey from Bangalore to Tirumala. Since we (me and my brother) were in school, our parents came to pick us up. It was quite a hot day. After an hour's travel, we stopped and had our food, home-made food, very delicious and tasty. On the way, we saw many pottery selling shops (place known as Palamaner, famous for pottery works), different types of trees, plants and small animals like mangoose, hamsters etc. Me and my brother watched kids movies in our I-pad. Since we came directly from school and were tired, we fell asleep. When we woke up, we were in Tirupati, checking counter (entry point for Tirumala). We took all our luggages to the entry point for scanning. After that we reached our car and started our journey to Tirumala.

My father had already booked a room in Tirumala. We went and settled down, took rest, had dinner in a nearby hotel, where the food was really yummy. Then we came back to our room and went to sleep, as we had an early darshan the next day. The next day, we got up early, had bath, dressed up in our traditional way, to have darshan of the God. On the way, we finished our breakfast in the same hotel, and started in search of the counter. The moment we reached the darshan counter, there were many people already waiting in the queue. We stood in the counter and waited for some time and had the darshan of Lord Balaji, came out with full of satisfaction and little prasadam which was issued near the exit gate. My parents went to collect the laddus and we were with our grandma. In the meantime, I played with my brother. My parents came with the yummy and tasty laddus, which is my favourite, and we started. There were so many shops in and around Tirumala, where one can see lots of stuff from a to z, loved and liked by kids and adults. Me and my brother purchased so many toys and our bags were filled with colourful toys and our heart was filled with happiness and joy.


In the afternoon, we had our lunch and started from Tirumala back to Bangalore. We saw so many deer in the Tirumala hill deer park, stopped on the way, had ice-cream in a shop, then started our journey. In Tirupati, we went to a nursery, where my mother got some flowering plants for her garden. Early evening, we reached Bangalore. The trip to Tirumala was a memorable one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment